We buy Baseball Cards
The Coin & Jewelry Exchange is your one stop shop to sell or buy trading cards and collectibles.
We buy everything from one autographed card to entire warehouses full of inventory. We have been in the business for many years and will continue to bring value to our customers with fair prices and superior customer service. Our goal is to make our customers happy.
When you bring your items to us, you will meet face-to-face with someone who will help you make the right choice on your baseball cards. An honest and fair assessment will be made on what you offer.
Requirements to sell us Baseball cards:
- Must be in good condition (not heavily worn).
- Clean (no dirt, stains or damage)
- 100% Authentic
How to Sell Your Baseball Cards
The Coin & Jewelry Exchange is located in Fort Myers FL and buys hundreds of vintage baseball card, and other various sports card, collections each year. Every week we are contacted by d people who ask us, “How do I sell my baseball cards?” Our team will be glad to help you and better understand your options when addressing the daunting task of how to sell vintage baseball cards.
View some of our most commonly asked questions.
A few Quick Facts on How to Sell Baseball Cards:
- We buy hundreds of vintage baseball card collections each year. We buy and sells more baseball cards than anyone else in the area. The reason is very simple – we pay top CASH.
- Most people who are trying to sell their vintage baseball cards are shocked to learn that most cards issued after 1980 have no real resale value.
You can count on The Coin & Jewelry Exchange to offer you our best price upfront when we bid on your sports card collection. We will do everything that we can to eliminate the hassles, confusion and stress of selling a vintage baseball card collection. We make our top Cash offer from the start so that everyone knows they are getting our best price.
Baseball cards have a different value, depending on who is on the card, the cards condition and when the card was issued.
Sports Cards and Memorabilia
If you have any of the following baseball cards hiding in your garage, you can sell them for top dollar for your cards. Here are a few examples of what we are looking to buy:
- 1952 Topps Baseball Cd High Numbers (311-407)
- Pre-War Baseball Cards – especially T-Cards or R-Cards
- Any Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Honus Wagner or Ty Cobb Baseball Cards.
- Complete Baseball Sets from 1909-1979.
We are interested in buying collections of all sizes and guarantee the best price for your cards. We also offer a free quotation of your collection. For large or expensive collections, we will come to view and acquire your collection.
Here are a few of the baseball memorabilia we have available to purchase in our store.
Turn your baseball cards into cash right now! Lock in your price today! Call us at 239-209-2051 to get a quote for your baseball cards you would like to sell.